Enter our Valentine’s competition to win a romantic glamping getaway in the heart of the Kentish countryside.
We have teamed up with Mount Ephraim Gardens to offer the chance for you to win a romantic getaway in the stunning Kentish countryside. Mount Ephraim is a country house set in 10 acres of gardens. It has been the family home of the Dawes family since 1695. Located in the picture perfect village of Hernhill, neatly nestled between the Historic Market Town of Faversham, the quaint seaside town of Whitstable and the Cathedral City of Canterbury.
Prize winners will win a glamping experience where they can explore the local area or simply relax in nature and enjoy the gardens*
Mount Ephraim offers visitors a chance to enjoy 10 acres of Edwardian gardens comprising of rose terraces, lake and water garden, Japanese rock garden and shaped topiary. There is a grass Miz Maze and a splendid arboretm, to name just a few of the highlights you can discover alongside the seasonal bulbs and mature trees you would expect to find.
To ensure you get the most out of you prize, and to give you more time to explore the gardens, we have also added two 2024 season tickets for you to visit the gardens as often as you like. the gardens are open to visit from end of March – end of Sept on Wednesdays to Sundays and Bank Holidays
*Stay must be booked during low season (1st – 28th March 2024 and 1st November 2024 – 31st March 2025)
To find out more visit Mount Ephraim Gardens
Win a romantic getaway
Win a one night stay in a Glamping Pod at Mount Ephraim Gardens and two adult season tickets to the gardens for free entry during 2024
All Photo’s courtesy of Mount Ephraim Gardens
The Valentine’s Competition.
These are the terms and conditions that govern the relationship between you, the entrant and Harrisons Homes Limited (the promoter), 2 West Street, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 1AW
The competition is only open to residents in the UK. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and hold a valid email address.The following people are not eligible to enter the competition:
Employees of Harrisons Homes, Shore Way Marketing, Mount Ephraim Gardens, immediate family members and associated businesses.
Harrisons Homes assumes that by entering the competition you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
Entries from automated competition entry sites such as Win24, WeWin4U, Prizewise, Prize500 and PrizeDrawCentre are not valid and will be disqualified.
HOW TO ENTER OUR VALENTINE’S COMPETITION
Entries can only be made online via our Facebook @HarrisonsHomes page or via Instagram @HarrisonsHomesUK account. Look for the post entitled “Win a Valentine’s treat” and follow the instructions to tag and enter.
Only one entry is allowed per person.There is no entry fee and no purchase required.
The Promotion opens on 1st February 2024 and closes at midnight 29th February 2024.
Description of the prize:
The prize consists of two adult season tickets for entry to the gardens which open on 27th March 2024 until 30th September 2024 and a night away for two in one of the newly installed Glamping Pods.
The pods feature a comfy double bed, with modern conveniences including a fully equipped kitchen and modern bathroom (don’t worry, there’s a flushing loo and hot shower!)
- Countryside views of our family fruit farm
- Well equipped kitchen with small fridge/freezer, induction hob, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery and crockery
- Ensuite bathroom with flushing loo, hot shower and toiletries
- Comfy bed linen & fluffy towels
- Private decking area with seating overlooking the farm
- Outdoor firepit and hammock for alfresco living
- Designated parking area just a stone’s throw from the pods
- Well heated and insulated for winter stays
- Dog friendly
- Unlimited access to our ten acres of glorious gardens during daylight hours
- Under 10 minutes’ walk to two country pubs – The Red Lion or Three Horseshoes in Hernhill
- Teas, coffees and a couple of cooking essentials provided along with a little welcome basket with some local produce
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
Whilst our pods themselves are furnished and well equipped, the landscaping around the pods is still a work in progress being a completely new venture. We are aiming to have planted it up by late spring 2024. The pods are situated on the edge of our fruit farm adjacent to the gardens. Access to the pods with a car is down our back drive and along a bumpy farm track which can be a little muddy in winter but it has been reinforced with hardcore and is very driveable. But we are almost there, and you can relax here in comfort and enjoy everything the countryside has to offer.
- Stay must be booked during low season (1st – 28th March 2024 and 1st November 2024 – 31st March 2025)
- Subject to availability
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable, and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically detailed in the prize. Including but not limited to; travel, insurance, extra meals, drinks, and all necessary travel documents. When issued, the accommodation cannot be re-issued or changed in any way.
- Over 18 and UK entrants only.
SELECTION OF WINNER
One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entries no later than 1st March 2024. The winner will be selected randomly and witnessed. The decision is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome. The winner will be contacted by direct message.
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice) and by our decisions which are final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.