PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR AN EXQUISITE ONE-BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, FEATURING A THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED ADDITIONAL STUDY/OFFICE ON THE FIRST FLOOR The first floor also has a bathroom, while the ground floor offers a stylish lounge, a kitchen, and a convenient downstairs cloakroom.
The Council hereby GRANTS permission/consent for the proposal referred to above subject to the following Condition(s):
1) The development to which this permission relates must be begun not later than the expiration of three years beginning with the date on which the permission is granted. Reason: In pursuance of Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 as amended by the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
2) The development hereby permitted shall take place in complete compliance with the following drawings: Site Plan; 19/3035/1F. Reason: For the avoidance of doubt and in the interests of proper planning
3) The dwellings hereby approved shall be constructed and tested to achieve the following measure -: At least a 50% reduction in Dwelling Emission Rate compared to the Target Emission Rates as required under Part L1A of the Building Regulations 2013 (as amended);
No development shall take place until details of the measures to be undertaken to secure compliance with this condition have been submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the
approved details. Reason: In the interest of promoting energy efficiency and sustainable development.
4) Prior to the commencement of development, details of the external finishing materials to be used on the development hereby permitted shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and shall be implemented in accordance with the
approved details. Reason: In the interest of visual amenity and to ensure that such matters are agreed before work is commenced.
5) No development beyond the construction of foundations shall take place until full details of both hard and soft landscape works, have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. These details shall include existing trees, shrubs and other features, planting schedules of plants, noting species (which shall be native species and of a type that will encourage wildlife and biodiversity,), plant sizes and numbers where appropriate, means of enclosure, hard surfacing materials, and an implementation programme.
Reason: In the interests of the visual amenities of the area and encouraging wildlife and biodiversity, and to ensure that such matters are agreed before work is commenced.
6) All hard and soft landscape works shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details. The works shall be carried out prior to the occupation of any part of the development or in accordance with the programme agreed in writing with the Local Planning Authority. Reason: In the interests of the visual amenities of the area.
7) Upon completion of the approved landscaping scheme, any trees or shrubs that are removed, dying, being severely damaged or becoming seriously diseased within five years of planting shall be replaced with trees or shrubs of such size and species as may be agreed in writing with the Local Planning Authority, and within whatever planting season is agreed. Reason: In the interests of the visual amenities of the area
8) Notwithstanding the provisions of Schedule 2, Part 1, Classes A and B of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development)(England) Order 2015 (or any Order revoking and re-enacting that order with or without modification), no new extensions, or
dormer windows (other than those expressly authorised by this permission) shall be constructed on the building (as identified on drawing number 19/3035/1F) without the specific grant of planning permission Reason: To protect the visual amenity of the neighbourhood and the amenities of future occupants in accordance with policy DM14 of the Local Plan 2017
9) No demolition/construction activities shall take place in connection with the development on any Sunday or Bank Holiday, nor on any other day except between the following times:- Monday to Friday 0800 – 1800 hours and Saturdays 0800 – 1300 hours unless in association with an emergency or with the prior written approval of the Local Planning Authority. Reason: In the interests of residential amenity.
10) The commencement of the development shall not take place until a programme for the suppression of dust during the demolition of existing buildings and construction of the development has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The measures approved shall be employed throughout the period of demolition and construction unless any variation has been approved by the Local Planning Authority. Reason: In the interests of residential amenity.
11) If during development, contamination not previously identified is found to be present at the site, then no further development (unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Local Planning Authority) shall be carried out until the developer has submitted and obtained written approval from the Local Planning Authority, details of how this unsuspected contamination shall be dealt with. Reason: In the interests of residential amenity and sustainable development
12) Adequate precautions shall be taken during the period of construction to prevent the deposit of mud and/or other debris on the public highway. Reason: In the interests of highway safety and convenience.
13) Before the development hereby permitted is first used, the proposed bathroom window in the first-floor side elevation shall be obscure glazed to not less that the equivalent of Pilkington Glass Privacy Level 3, and this window shall be incapable of being opened except for a high level fanlight opening of at least 1.7m above inside floor level and shall subsequently be maintained as such. Reason: To prevent overlooking of adjoining properties and to safeguard the privacy of neighbouring occupiers.
14) Prior to the occupation of the dwelling hereby permitted, a scheme for the provision of an electric vehicle charging point shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority. The approved scheme shall be implemented in full prior to the first occupation
of the development hereby approved. Reason: In the interests of sustainable development.
15) Any gas fired boiler installed shall meet a minimum standard of <40mgNOx/Kwh Reason: In the interests of sustainable development.
16) The area shown on the submitted plan as car parking space shall be kept available for such use at all times and no permanent development, whether permitted by the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 (as amended) (or any order revoking or re-enacting that Order) or not, shall be carried out on the land so shown or in such a position as to preclude vehicular access thereto; such land and access thereto shall be provided prior to the occupation of the dwelling(s) hereby permitted.
Reason: Development without adequate provision for the parking or garaging of cars is likely to lead to car parking inconvenient to other road users.
17) The development shall be designed to achieve a water consumption rate of no more than 110 litres per person per day, and no dwelling shall be occupied unless the notice for that dwelling of the potential consumption of water per person per day required by the Building Regulations 2015 (As amended) has been given to the Building Control Inspector (internal or external). Reason: In the interests of water conservation and sustainability.